Approach For Learning
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. – Confucius
Tapti Valley International Schoolis a healthy mix of
class roomand life.
Learningby doing is ingrained in our
EducationalPhilosophy. We believe that
learningfollows the following four steps in a circle as highlighted by Charles Handy: Handy believes that it is best to think of
learninga wheel of four parts:
learningstarts with questions! Even Newton asked, why an Apple falls down and he discovered gravity!
Approach For Learning, we teach our
- Ask questions and think independently
- To explore new ideas and not be afraid of challenges and failures
- Be open minded, tolerant, fair and kind
- To do the right thing always, even when nobody is watching
- Raise their bar high and never to accept sub-standard work from themselves