1. Mother Teachers: to teach Kindergarten Students.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates with ECCE, NTT or any equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching kindergarten students.
2. Mother Teachers: to teach Grade-1 & 2.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates with B Ed or ECCE or any equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching Grade 1 & 2 students.
3. Subject Teachers: To teach Primary Classes.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates / Post Graduates with a B. Ed degree.
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching Grade 3 to 5 students.
4. Subject Teachers: To teach Secondary & Sr. Secondary Classes.(English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology, Science, Social Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Computers, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Physical Education)
- QUALIFICATIONS: Post Graduates with a B. Ed degree.
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching Grade 6 to 12 students.
5. Co-Curricular Teachers:
- Art Teachers: To teach Painting, Clay Work, Sculpture.
- Music Teachers: To teach Hindustani Vocal, Keyboard, Violin, Flute, Sitar.
- Dance Teachers: To teach Indian Classical.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in the respective field.
- EXPERIENCE: Relevant practical and theoretical experience in the field.
6. Librarian / Asst. Librarian: Qualified librarian with a passion for reading.
7. Science Lab Assistant: Qualified Science Lab Assistant.
8. Associate Teachers: Fresh graduates aspiring to become teacher.
What We Expect
- Ability to teach & communicate fluently in English. This is essential for all openings.
- Working knowledge of ICT is essential.
- All qualification must be from a recognised Institution / University.
- Ability to teach without coercing the child or indulging in Physical Punishment.
- Openness to adopting new teaching ideas.
- Keep yourself updated in subject knowledge and well versed with current trends in Education.
- Ability to get along well and maintain cordial relations with other staff and students.
What You Can Expect
- A stimulating working environment.
- Employee practices focused towards staff well-being.
- In-Service training and professional growth.
- Salary will be on par with the best.
To apply online please Click Here