1. Qualified Accounts Assistant:
- QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Graduate
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience.
2. Mother Teachers: To teach Kindergarten to Grade 2 Students.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates with B. Ed / ECCE, NTT or any equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching kindergarten to Grade-2 students.
3. Subject Teachers: To teach Primary Classes.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates / Post Graduates with a B. Ed degree.
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching Grade 3 to 5 students.
4. Subject Teachers: To teach English, Gujarati, Mathematics.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Post Graduates with a B. Ed degree.
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably Three years experience of teaching Grade 6 to 12 students.
5. Co-Curricular Teachers:
- Art Teachers: To teach Painting, Clay Work, Sculpture.
- Music Teachers: To teach Hindustani Vocal, Keyboard, Violin, Flute, Sitar.
- Dance Teachers: To teach Indian Classical.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in the respective field.
- EXPERIENCE: Relevant practical and theoretical experience in the field.
6. Associate Teachers: Fresh graduates aspiring to become teacher.
What We Expect
- Ability to teach & communicate fluently in English. This is essential for all openings.
- Working knowledge of ICT is essential.
- All qualification must be from a recognised Institution / University.
- Ability to teach without coercing the child or indulging in Physical Punishment.
- Openness to adopting new teaching ideas.
- Keep yourself updated in subject knowledge and well versed with current trends in Education.
- Ability to get along well and maintain cordial relations with other staff and students.
What You Can Expect
- A stimulating working environment.
- Employee practices focused towards staff well-being.
- In-Service training and professional growth.
- Salary will be on par with the best.
To apply online please Click Here