Corporal punishment is banned in the
school. However, serious offences, which reflect in the student’s, conduct (as under) will lead to severe disciplinary action by
schoolwith reference to
- Grave insubordination
- Bunking school
- Bunking classes
- Breaking bounds
- Telling lies and use foul language
- Constantly disturbing the teaching process
- Bullying, assaulting or ragging in any form
- Fighting willfully
- Contempt towards authority
- Bad behavior
- Damaging the
schoolproperty willfully Spreading vulgar messages in the campus
- Indiscipline in the bus
The consequence of over ruling the code of conduct by the
studentwill be in accordance with the infringement as under:
- For willful breakage and damage to the
schoolproperty, a fine will be imposed on the errant
- If an individual is not identified, then same will be charged to the entire group of
- The fine shall comprise replacement cost plus a fine of 50% of the replacement cost. However, in case of accidental breakages, only the replacement cost of the article will be charged.
- The Administrator along with the Mess Manager will be the arbitrator in case of breakage within the dining hall. Discipline In charge in consultation with the Principal will be the arbitrator in case of breakage in the academic block, sports area or any other place within the
- A case of theft would be treated very seriously and any member of the TVIS community who is found guilty of it will be immediately suspended / expelled depending upon the seriousness of the situation.
Studentsmust respect each other and any form of bullying whether physical, verbal or mental will be punished / may lead to suspension.
Are you looking for?