- Students shall be neatly dressed in
uniformon working days during
School uniform / house uniform must be worn with the
- The shirt must be neatly tucked in.
- For girls, the skirt length must not be higher than 2 Inches from the centre of the knee cap.
- Shorts / trousers / skirts should not be worn more than 1 inch below the navel line.
- Summer / Winter / Sports
uniformmust be worn according to the instructions given. Seasonal
uniformmust be worn completely.
Studentsmay not mix items of summer/ winter/ sports
- On special occasions, outings or when attending Inter-school events,
studentsare expected to wear their complete
uniformincluding blazers in the winter season.
- Hair should be well groomed. Hair style should not be weird. Dyeing and colouring of hair is not permitted.
- Girls with shoulder-length hair or longer must have it plaited, tied back and secured with a clasp.
- Plain black coloured Hair Band must be used.
- Boys’ hair must be trimmed at the nape of the neck and should sit above the collar. Long hair and sideburns are not permitted.
- Both boys and girls (grade VI onwards) may wear a basic wristwatch with black band but other accessories are prohibited. Fashionable wrist watches are not permitted.
- Piercing of the ears for boys is not permitted.
- Tattoos and coloured nail varnish is not to be used by girls in school uniform. Boys may not varnish their nails at any time.
- Besides school bag, use paper / jute / cloth bag to carry extra essentials. Plastic bags are not permitted.
- The application of Heena mehndi should be limited to only certain special occasions.
- Prior permission is to be sought for application of Heena mehndi on plams for any personal event /ceremony.
- Girls need to be careful that the pattern doesn’t extend beyond their wrists.
- Application of Kajal/Surma is restricted in School.